It is Orange...yes, and it is such a perfect time to be thinking about these two very powerful and needed qualities: Passion and Wisdom. We have all had so much time lately to think and reflect on life in general and also on our own lives too. Although many have been caught up looking after others, some of us have had time to put our needs at the forefront of our everyday lives. I was working from home during the last three months (though I still kind of am) and spent long long hours knitting away, for work and for pleasure. It is true that knitting is my passion and I feel so lucky I can dedicate so much time to it, however passion without wisdom kind of can turn into frustration easily. Knitting, as well as certain circumstances in my personal life, have taught me that planning wisely is as important as being creative, talented and passionate (all together or just some of this attributes separately, wink). Now getting to what I wanted to show you....
Noone is you and that is your power!! Use it!! Shine bright because it is your right and your duty to inspire the world around you.... This beautiful, super soft and warm cowl is been handmade with love for those who want to use their unique power and express it! You want it....you got it click here
I am so happy with this dress! It really took me forever....since there are so many different panels in it, and each one is a different knitted fabric. It is made with silk and cotton on a knitting machine using tuck and pointelle techniques. Do you like it too?
Comments
Post a Comment